Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Satisfied Customers – Real Reviews, Real Results

“This may sound strange but I didn't even wind up using Miles in our plans to get my Mom from O'side to the airport, but his exceptional customer service prompted me to write a glowing review anyway.
Miles was scheduled to pick up my Mom and bring her down to Lindbergh when the blackout hit all of San Diego.  He proactively called us with information he was getting and continuously was trying to coordinate with us in the chaos.   Unfortunately my Mom's airline kept telling us to send her to the airport anyway.  Despite all of our better judgments Miles attempted to come get my Mom anyway, offering to stick around at the airport for awhile incase her flight was canceled so he could bring her back.  Unfortunately Miles was unable to reach us because of the insane traffic.  He then took it upon himself to find another cab company that was closer to our home to pick my Mom up.  Thankfully by then her flight was canceled and she never had to attempt to get down there.
I'm hoping that I have reason to need a car service again so I can support his business - if you want fair pricing, reliability, and above-and-beyond customer service Miles is your guy.”
  (Kerri S. – Oceanside, CA 9/9/2011)

Visit our site at:

www.mileslanetransportation.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment