Wednesday, January 23, 2013

New Reviews–Thanks for Choosing Us!

 

“A few weeks ago I had a surgery which I had to check in for at 6:30 A.M - yuck!  I searched Yelp for reliable transport services, and based on the excellent reviews I decided to call Miles Lane Transportation - so glad I did.  He found my home to pick me up (most people get lost and have to call me for help), and he got me to where I needed to be on time.  With other drives in the past I've had a few unpleasant experiences where I've felt uncomfortable because the dude would be creepy or be a crappy driver, but not the case with Miles at all - I was totally comfortable and it was a very nice ride.  With so many things on my mind regarding the surgery, I really appreciated having this go so smoothly.  I highly recommend his services!”

Written By: Michelle of Solana Beach, original article here

So what makes Miles Lane Different from the competition? His attentiveness, concern, and care of his customers. We sincerely hope that you would consider Miles Lane Transportation for all of your Town Car Service needs in the San Diego County Area!

This Blog brought to you by:

webloglogo

We Blog For Your Biz!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks that I found this blog but aside from this I'm still looking for the blog of St Lucia taxi tours. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete