Thursday, October 11, 2012

Another Satisfied Customer

 

Brittney C. writes:

“Miles gave us great service from La Jolla to Oceanside after girls night out.  He will always be my first call when I need taxi service.  I can't say enough nice things about his friendly customer service and our experience, I would recommend Miles to any of my friends.  He also will give you a quote for your service unlike Yellow Cab or any other local cab company.  And his rates are very fair.  He is very reliable and professional, if you need taxi service, do YOURSELF a favor and call Miles ;)” (Review from Yelp – 3/18/2012)

So, if you need a ride after a night on the town, or to enjoy a night on the town, swing by Mile’s website at www.mileslanetransportation.weebly.com and fill out a contact form with as much information as you can!

Thanks!

Miles Lane Transportation

No comments:

Post a Comment